This past Wednesday the Dallas/Fort Worth area bloggers got together for a bit of coffee and shopping. I always like to bring a small token of my affection to these gatherings. Since February is right around the corner I made The Perfect $1.00 Galentine Gift.
The Perfect $1.00 Galentine Gift
Rose bath salts are easy to make and a small luxury every gal can appreciate. They are perfect at the end of a cold or long day. You can immerse just your feet or your entire body into a rose scented water bath.
Ingredient List for 12 jars
- 5 bags of Epsom salts (I found mine at the Dollar store).
- 1 pack of mini jelly/mason/canning jars (At most grocery and craft stores).
- A few drops of essential oil (I used a rose scent but you can use whatever you prefer).
- A few drops of food coloring ( Just add a few drops of red to the salt, mix well to make pink).
- Ribbon (You can color coordinate any shade).
- Round “Handmade With Love” labels (I found mine on Pinterest).
- Bowl and spoon to mix the salt with the essential oil and food coloring.
- Printer (to print out the labels).
- Circle shaped paper punch (for labels).
- Scissors to cut the ribbon.
After the Epsom salt has been mixed well simply add it to the jar. Print and punch out the labels. You can add a dot of glue if you want to secure the label permanently to the lid. Place the lid on the jar, twist on the ring and add a ribbon for embellishment. It’s so easy!
It’s a gift any gal would love!
Do you know a gal who’d like this gift?
For other color combination and salt layering ideas click HERE.